I declare that the information provided in this form is correct at the time of submission. If any of the circumstances change I agree to notify email@example.com immediately.
Should the council agree a form of travel assistance for my child I understand that:
- Following an assessment the council will decide what form of transport assistance will be awarded.
- It may be stopped if any information on this form is found to be incorrect.
- It will be reviewed at least once a year.
- Any change of circumstances for example a change of address may affect my child’s entitlement to travel assistance will result in a review of the type travel assistance awarded.
- It may be withdrawn if the behaviour of my child presents a health and safety risk to themselves or others while travelling on the transport.
- The council may request additional information from other professionals, for example consultants or social care professionals, in order to make a decision on eligibility.
- My child needs to be ready at the agreed pick up point at the agreed time each morning.
- I am responsible for ensuring an appropriate person meets my child off transport, if awarded, unless I inform the council in writing.